Salacia Success Kit - Financial Literacy and Professional Development
It is so important that crew understand the financial implications of working at Sea. I’m not just talking about tax or investing, but all the other nuances of what it means to work in this unique industry. Along with my personal accountant, I have put together this resource, which gives you all the information (completely neutral and without agendered advice) so that when you make the big decisions about your money, you know what to look for, the questions to ask, and the terminology to understand. Most importantly, it’s important you’re empowered and knowledgable when you look to your future in the industry and beyond.
- What is investing? From Cryptocurrency, to stocks and shares, to real estate. How to understand it, what are the risks and the potential benefits
- Tax. Why understanding your Tax position is SO important
- Financial Planning based upon your career goals
- Bank Accounts. Why you need to do your research and due diligence.
- Interview techniques. How to KNOW when you’re ready for a promotion and how to SHOW those that can make it happen
- Goal Setting - How to find emotional and professional balance on board and beyond
- What you need to know about YOUR exit strategy ( and why you don’t need to know what you want to do to have one )
- How to turn self doubt in to self love and create a
- A GLOSSARY of financial terminology. So you understand what the experts are talking about when they give you advice
PURCHASE OUR EARLY BIRD OFFER HERE